Wow, it’s been WAY too long since my last blog post. I’ll be honest with you. I let a lot of things get in the way, but I’m excited to be claiming back my life and doing the things I’m passionate about in 2014. Let me catch you up on what’s happened since May 2013.
1) Girls beach trip to Galveston with some of my beautiful girlfriends and made new friends as well. Those were beautiful memories made! I had the pleasure of driving with Carli down to the beach and so enjoyed our conversations. Even though we may go months without seeing each other we so easily pick right back up where we left off!
2) The hubs and I adopted a second puppy and she’s now 10 months old. She’s as cute as can be and we are so blessed to have two beautiful furbabies! It may have taken her big sister (5 1/2 years old) about six months to warm up to the baby, but now they are almost best buds!
3) We hosted Katina’s baby shower at my house and so enjoyed having all her friends and family here to celebrate her and baby Joy!
4) We had lots of family time and enjoy soaking up every moment. And this Irish gal has lots of family so anytime we’re together it’s a party!
5) Most of my sisters and I flew up to PA for a four day weekend to spend time with our beautiful grandmom, two of our aunts and a few cousins. We had such a great time! Wish I would have brought my real camera! Those memories will last a life time and we will definitely be flying back up to PA this year!
6) Spent Christmas with Len’s family down in San Antonio and had a great time. His aunt snapped a few great family pictures that I unfortunately STILL need to print & frame. It’s on my list for this month for sure!
7) I took my first maternity photos for a friend of mine and I’m really happy with how they turned out! They are such a beautiful couple so that made it really easy. They have since had their precious baby boy and I cannot wait to meet him.
8) I had my last day at LOOMIS. This was a change that God made evidently clear it was a part of His big beautiful plan. I never imagined how hard it would be for me to leave LOOMIS, but looking back almost a month later I am thankful and excited for what He has in store for me.
9) Started a new job with an agency based out of Kansas City and the best part about it is…I get to work FROM HOME!!!! God’s plan is so beautiful, sovereign and perfect. I don’t know why I think I should be in control when His plan is always WAY BETTER than our own!
10) Because of the new job I’m getting to spend way more time with my amazingly awesome husband! We are going on walks every day, going kayaking more often, and just spending more time together. I am just soaking up all this time!!!
11) I ran a half marathon a week ago with my sister and sister-in-law. And let me tell you…it was ROUGH. But I am so excited to run my next one! Who’s with me?!
There are many, many, many more things that happened over the past year – but this is just a glimpse!